Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Fireside Chat

Tim has asked that I take over the blogging for awhile since I have more time on my hands. I'm still in the market for a new job. But I'm getting leads almost everyday, so hopefully soon I'll have a real job with benefits. Until then, I'm working from home.
We are settling in here in Titusville. We've been to 2 local NSS meetings and a Young Professionals networking evening. Last week I went to an event held at the Florida Space Authority. Our congressman, Tom Feeney, had the opportunity in December to be in the first delegation from the US to visit China's space center. He showed us some pictures (their assembly building looks just like our VAB). And he told us about their plans for a space station and moon exploration.
Yesterday I took Azriel to the vet for her yearly check-up. Our cats visit the doctor more than we do!
Also, yesterday, we had our first fire in the fireplace!

No comments: