Monday, March 13, 2006

Bikeweek

Mom and Tom were in town this week for Bikeweek. We had a great time. Some of the highlights were

--Mom and I went to Animal Kingdom and rode the new Everest ride. Very cool!! Watch out for the Yeti, though.
--We bought azeleas and planted them by the fence to replace the yicky asparagus ferns.
--I rode my Buell from Port Orange to Titusville! It had been a while since I rode, but it all came back to me and I can't wait to ride again.
--Tim went to Atlanta for the weekend to start his Introduction Leader Program for Landmark. And then from there he flew to Washington, DC for a meeting about the Centennial Challenges. He'll be back on Tuesday.
--Mom and I went to Jungle Adventures park in Christmas, FL. It is a very run down looking place, but it was fun. We got to hold a baby alligator and pet a boa constrictor.
--And we went to the Daytona Flea Market--always a treat!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yay motorcycling