Friday, May 12, 2006

Week in Review

Tim and I made it back from CA, independantly, but we made it back. Tim met lots of cool spacey people, and I met some rich Sicilon Valley people. We're both still swapping stories.
Monday we slept. Tuesday we finally went back to work. Wednesday we watched Lost--how intense! Click the link for the new Hanso Foundation website.
Thursday I volunteered at a local SWE seminar. I helped check people in (how'd they know that's what I do for a living), flipped the Power Point slides for one presentation, and introduced the speaker for another presentation. Teresa and Jim were there. It was fun and educational. Then Tim & I drove up to New Smyra Beach to have dinner with Aunt Jerri & Uncle Sonny. We had pizza and talked for hours! We had a great time.
Tonight is Michelle & Jim's candle party!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great trip. Congratulations, I am very happy for you.

B.t.w. did you guys make this great movie?

www.ebaumsworld.com/flash/spacepeople.html


Glen