Saturday, September 16, 2006

Location: Valencia, SPAIN

Greetings from Valencia!
I arrived here on Wednesday, one day later than intended. A missed connection in Miami (thanks AA and Iberia!) left me stranded for 24 hours with only the clothes on my back. Jen drove the 3.5 hours down to Miami to save me with fresh clothes and a cell phone charger. Jen is my hero!!

I've been working non-stop on the Space Generation Congress since I arrived. I must have been tired because I slept for about 6 hours last night, woke up and chatted with a delegate online, and then slept for another 8 hours! Oh, and the room I stayed in has our exact same Ikea light--wierd, except the whole place seems to be furished by Ikea.

I think I'll go upstairs and make some food in the kitchen here at the Red Nest Hostel. Check out the webcam to see if you can spot me cooking or eating!

More pictures and stories from Spain will be posted on the SGC 2006 Blog.

No comments: