Thursday, March 01, 2007

Flight Attendant training

I completed my 3-day ZERO-G Flight Attendant refresher training! We were in class 8 hours each day (just like Jen!) doing things like reading over our emergency procedures and testing our skills at doing the safety demonstration. We even got to use fire extinguishers and a PBE (oxygen hood)! The slide was not as slippery this year, so it was not as fun (and gave me a wedgie!).

Andrea did a great job as our Director of In Flight for ZERO-G and FA trainer for Amerijet. It was great to see the other Flight Attendants and go over some of the things we've learned over the past year. It was also great to just hang out together! I miss seeing everyone all together. We are really a big family. In fact, we ate off each other's plates at dinner!! After three years together, we've bonded in ways we never expected. I'm so glad I have the opportunity to be a part of such an amazing group of people.

More pictures at http://picasaweb.google.com/tim846/ZEROGFlightAttendantTraining

Thanks for reading! Bu-Bye! Uh-huh, bu-bye. Bye now! Thanks, bye... ;-)

No comments: