Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Golden Opportunities

I've been in FL for the past week or so. I'm quite stressed by this conference I'm organizing, but it's coming together. Tim is also stressed about SGC, FSRI, and the usual, so we had a nice relaxing weekend to take a break from the stress. My brother Dave is in town, so we're having fun hanging out with him.
Saturday we went to see My Super Ex-Girlfriend with Robert. And then we went with Paul to the super ghetto Titusville bowling alley for Xtreme Bowling. Sunday morning we got up and drove to New Smyrna Beach to visit with Tim's extended family that was in town. We swam in the ocean for about an hour. Then Tim & I left Dave with Aunt Jerri and company so we could go to Orlando.
Shane had called and said he could get us some free windtunnel time---with Buzz Aldrin!
It was awesome. We'll post some pictures later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So I just saw your little link for "Liftoff." My mom sells that stuff. My cousin just told her that his little miniture pincher got hold of a pack of it the other day and didn't sleep for three days. I guess it's good stuff! Take care, Miss you!!!