Friday, April 21, 2006

Week and a Half in Review

So I haven't posted in a while. To get caught up, here is what happened since the last time I wrote:

Our Yuri's Night party at the Space Walk of Fame Museum was a success. We helped to raise almost $1800 for the museum!
Easter weekend we drove to Georgia to see Tim's family. We painted Easter eggs with Magen & Jaden and had Easter dinner at Tommie & Michelle's house. Sunday night we went to a movie with Robbie & Lindsey--Lucky Number Slevin. It was actually pretty good.

We drove back home on Monday, I had to get right back into the swing of things with ZERO-G. We're doing a mini-tour the first weekend in May out in California. There's a lot to plan when you have 9 flights in 4 days!
On Tuesday Tim went with me to the SWE meeting at Fishlips in Port Canaveral.
On Thursday we went to the YMCA. It was Tim's first visit. We've had a membership since January. Hopefully we can make a habit of going together. I go to pilates class twice a week, but I need to add some cardio.

No comments: