Sunday, June 18, 2006

Redecorating without Jen

While Jen was off having fun in San Franciso with Shannon, Robert and Kirk helped me repaint the living room. Its now nice cool shade of blue. With three of us on the job (and 90% of the taping already done by Jen) we got done in just a few hours. Not bad for a big room!

We didn't want Jen to feel left out of the fun, so we did sent her a little message during the painting...
[Dork note: It was cool to be able to take the picture with my Treo and email it directly to Jen!]

I am surprised by how little paint ended up on carpet/furniture/etc. Robert and Kirk are good! I literally was covered from head to toe: I had paint in my hair and stepped in the roller tray at one point. Although I like painting, I am not sure it is one of my strongest talents.

We also washed cars and then went to see Nacho Libre starring Jack Black. It was a wierd movie, but funny with lots of memorable one-liners and dialogue clips. If you liked Napoleaon Dinamite, you will probably like the film. The same director did both.

And that is your weekend update!

No comments: