Thursday, June 29, 2006

News & Events

Two posts in two days--woo! Yesterday the FSRI Board of Directors gave the final vote to dissolve the company on August 31 in accordance with the direction of the FL legislature. We're officially done! No more job as of Sept 1...I'd better do something like this:

The Sky Fire Lab online store is now open!

We are proud to announce the availability of our first three designs in the Explorer series of shirts. Karen and I will be refining our designs and offerings over the next few months as we grow Sky Fire Lab into an interplanetary brand.

Also, I am proud to announce that I am now a published author--sort of. I was one of 94 experts asked to respond to the questions including: Buzz Aldrin, Robert Bigelow, Sir Richard Branson, Sir Arthur C. Clarke, US Sec. of Transportation Norman Mineta, and more! I co-authored the answers to questions on spaceflight training with Loretta Hidalgo. I am proud to be part of an education project with such an amazing cross-section of the space industry.

The book is published by Collector's Guide Publishing as "Kids to Space: A Space Traveler's Guide" by Lonnie Schorer.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay commerce!

Rene' said...

Hi Tim and Jen!
Stumbled onto your website and thought I would say hi! Neither of you look too familiar to me, so I'm guessing you haven't checked out Young Professionals of Brevard like you wanted to back in November. We've really grown by leaps and bounds, and we are having our 1 year Anniversary party this August. Check us out: http://www.ypBrevard.com