Friday, August 12, 2005

Down with the Sickness

So, I was sick today and stayed home from work. Nothing big, just felt kinda crappy. Ended up still working all day, but I got to wear my pajamas :-)

Also talked with Loretta about Life, the Universe, and Everything. [Loretta is my Wonder Twin--she helps me unlock my super powers] I figured out that I wanted to be appreciated at work and that was causing me a lot of frustration. I am cleaning up with the CEO and creating a powerful team to move us forward. AAAahhhhh! Much better! With all that frustration it is no wonder I felt crappy ;-)

Oh, I also neglected to get stuff done today and missed my Landmark SELP class tonight. And now I am blogging instead of writing the response to the NASA RFI that I was supposed to send to Will today... Back to work!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay tims joined the extrovert/voyeur world of journal/bloging